I have created this blog as an online promotion for a 'digital design' module I have. I study textile design at the University of Leeds. I am going to use this blog to collect photography, art, music and generally anything i find inspiring.
Take a look around and see what you think... and please let me know...

Thursday 3 December 2009

All is not lost... oh no wait...

So... you know that feeling when you feel like you have left something behind... but you can't think what it is... I had that exact same feeling today when i came to finish some of my work off on the computer and when it came to putting my USB sticks, full to the brim with design work... they were nowhere to be found... I had left them in a computer earlier today and they had been removed and taken by someone... the phrase 'if you don't laugh you'll cry' has never been more appropriate. Rise to the challenge Jones... and start again...

No comments:

Post a Comment