I have created this blog as an online promotion for a 'digital design' module I have. I study textile design at the University of Leeds. I am going to use this blog to collect photography, art, music and generally anything i find inspiring.
Take a look around and see what you think... and please let me know...

Wednesday 2 December 2009

What a legend...

We were lucky enough to have a guest speaker in out 20th century fashion lecture a few weeks ago, Roland Klein. I am a very visual person so someone talking for an hour in a lecture theatre does not usually captivate me for the full 60 minutes, but I think I speak on behalf of all of my coursemates when I say we were completely in awe of him. I was facinated by what he had done and where he had been, working for designers such as Dior and Jean Patou, it was hard to believe this man was actually in our lecture! He told us he was embarrased to have been referred to as a 'legend' by a previous group of students who had met him, but i completely agree with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment