I have created this blog as an online promotion for a 'digital design' module I have. I study textile design at the University of Leeds. I am going to use this blog to collect photography, art, music and generally anything i find inspiring.
Take a look around and see what you think... and please let me know...

Wednesday 2 December 2009

The simple life...

I don't know about you... but i just think it is the best feeling to get away from the hustle and bustle of University life and go home for the weekend, re-charge your batteries, get some rest and generally 'sort your life out' and my friends and I say...
Living on the Wirral peninsula I am lucky enough to live very near lots of beaches and love going there to take photographs, here are some of my most recent favourites...




No comments:

Post a Comment