I have created this blog as an online promotion for a 'digital design' module I have. I study textile design at the University of Leeds. I am going to use this blog to collect photography, art, music and generally anything i find inspiring.
Take a look around and see what you think... and please let me know...

Thursday 3 December 2009

Wonderland

These photographs are by Tim Walker, I love how the the whole scene is part of the fashion not just the garment.
My favourite one has to be Lily Cole photographed in India... just look at all those colours, details, the pose, the train... its all so beautiful. The intricate detail of the stairway, leading your eye to the flowing of the beautiful train.
I just love this image.




1 comment:

  1. I Love fashion photography, the things that you can do to so many things. They are filled with glamour and makes you want to be in the situation in the clothes.
    These photo's are so different and intriguing. I love the use of colour and the crazy poses that although seem odd work so well in the photo's.
    These are a beautiful and inspiring collection. where did you find them?

    ReplyDelete